Workplace Emotional Intelligence
Join us on this storified learning experience and learn how to use Emotional Intelligence in difficult conversations or challenging situations at work.
Who will benefit from this course?
- How to identify one’s own emotions in various workplace scenarios
- How to identify others’ emotions in various workplace scenarios
- Ways to manage one’s own and the emotions of others’ at work
What our community members say
The course was based on the day-to-day workplace situations. Explanation of complex ideas and theory in a very simple language with practical tips which can be incorporated in one’s behavior with a little effort. As I have highlighted earlier also this course helps in behavior change in a very short time with a little effort.
Detailed Course Syllabus
Module 1: Demystifying Emotional Intelligence
- Pre-course reflection questionnaire
- Meaning of Emotional Intelligence
- Components of Emotional Intelligence
- Benefits of demonstrating Emotional Intelligence at workplace
Module 2: The Ladder of Emotional Intelligence
- Ways to develop Emotional Intelligence using The Ladder of Emotional Intelligence
Module 3: Emotional Intelligence Pitfalls
Know your Course Advisor
As Director of FocusU Academy at FocusU Engage, Dr. Rajshri oversees the design and development of tech-enabled learning products deployable across different mediums (ILT / VILT / online). With the primary motto and commitment to deliver a ‘WOW’ learning experience for all FocusU learners, she and her team ensure that they build learner centric learning products that are storified, gamified, and application oriented.
A certified Dale Carnegie trainer, who also holds the Cambridge International Certificate for Teachers and Trainers (CICTT) from the Cambridge University, UK, she takes keen interest in the areas of meta-skills, experiential learning, and LX Design. Behind her seemingly serious demeanour, Dr. R as we fondly call her, never misses an opportunity to mention that she is from Goa (just as in this instance), is a plant lover, enjoys games like Scrabble, Uno, and Sequence, and is someone who is ever ready to give recommendations on what to watch on the different OTT platforms – just that she may not remember which platform exactly!
Frequently asked questions
Why should I take a course from FocusU Academy?
What is the methodology that you use?
Won’t the storified format dilute the learning process?
What is the structure of the course?
What is the duration of the course?
Will I get a certificate for this course?
How can I access the course?
I would like to share something that I have learned here. Is it ok for me to do that?
Can I reach out to a Course Advisor for further assistance?
What should I do if I face a technical issue during the course?
For how long do I have access to the course?
Is there a recommended study plan that I should follow?
- Target the completion of 1 module every week. This includes any assignments and exercises included in the course.
- Set aside specific time slots during the week to learn. Based on your convenience, choose either 1 or 2 sittings in a week.
- Calendarize and stick to it! Treat your learning as a critical part of your personal and professional growth. Give it the importance that you would give to an important client. In this case, the client is yourself.
- Reach out to our course advisors. We have a stake in your growth and we would be happy to help you with absolutely anything.