Despite her best efforts, Sally faces challenges in ensuring a seamless experience for her customers while balancing the organization's needs.
But what can Sally do to bridge this gap? How can she redefine her approach to be truly 'Customer-Centric' and create a win-win situation?
Join Sally on an insightful learning journey as she explores the depths of Customer Centricity and discovers innovative ways to excel in her role while keeping customers and the organization equally satisfied.
Who will benefit from this course?
- The fundamentals of 'Customer Centricity' and how to instill it within their organizations.
- Strategies for prioritizing customer needs while achieving organizational goals.
- Techniques for fostering a win-win scenario where customers, employees, and the organization all thrive.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or new to the concept of customer-centricity, this course offers valuable insights to help you excel in your role and create an environment where everyone benefits.
What our community members say
I love the course storyline. It's built in a highly engaging and interesting manner. It's also concise and not overly lengthy. The situations addressed are relevant, and the concepts presented are unique and interesting. The takeaways are very valuable for retention.
- Nirzari Bhide
Client Advisory Manager, FocusU
I loved the fact that this complex topic has been simplified using a storified approach, which is visually very appealing and makes it extremely easy for the learners to understand the finer nuances of acing customer centricity.
- Vidisha Dalmia
Category Head, Business Simulations & Engagement, FocusU
Detailed Course Syllabus
Module 1: Are You Customer Centric?
- Explore ways organizations have achieved a win-win proposition with both customers and employees.
- Redefine customer centricity considering this win-win proposition.
Module 2: The Win-Win Proposition
Module 3: The REAL Deal
Know your Course Advisor
As Director of FocusU Academy at FocusU Engage, Dr. Rajshri oversees the design and development of tech-enabled learning products deployable across different mediums (ILT / VILT / online). With the primary motto and commitment to deliver a ‘WOW’ learning experience for all FocusU learners, she and her team ensure that they build learner centric learning products that are storified, gamified, and application oriented.
A certified Dale Carnegie trainer, who also holds the Cambridge International Certificate for Teachers and Trainers (CICTT) from the Cambridge University, UK, she takes keen interest in the areas of meta-skills, experiential learning, and LX Design. Behind her seemingly serious demeanour, Dr. R as we fondly call her, never misses an opportunity to mention that she is from Goa (just as in this instance), is a plant lover, enjoys games like Scrabble, Uno, and Sequence, and is someone who is ever ready to give recommendations on what to watch on the different OTT platforms – just that she may not remember which platform exactly!
Frequently asked questions
Why should I take a course from FocusU Academy?
What is the methodology that you use?
Won’t the storified format dilute the learning process?
What is the structure of the course?
What is the duration of the course?
Will I get a certificate for this course?
How can I access the course?
I would like to share something that I have learned here. Is it ok for me to do that?
Can I reach out to a Course Advisor for further assistance?
What should I do if I face a technical issue during the course?
For how long do I have access to the course?
Is there a recommended study plan that I should follow?
- Target the completion of 1 module every week. This includes any assignments and exercises included in the course.
- Set aside specific time slots during the week to learn. Based on your convenience, choose either 1 or 2 sittings in a week.
- Calendarize and stick to it! Treat your learning as a critical part of your personal and professional growth. Give it the importance that you would give to an important client. In this case, the client is yourself.
- Reach out to our course advisors. We have a stake in your growth and we would be happy to help you with absolutely anything.